7/19/10

Paper, Paint & Pixels!

Slowly I have been working towards a group exhibition I am participating in during September. It will be my first showing so I am very excited, but nervous at the same time. Things are starting to come together but I still have a long way to go. Here is a bit of a peek at what direction I am taking. I am creating colourful collages that I am then transferring onto tiles and glazing. I am happy with the outcome so far but time is running out so head down, bum up!

5 comments:

lori vliegen said...

congrats on your upcoming exhibit.....your artwork is fabulous and will be perfect! thanks so much for stopping by my blog and saying hello....it's great to meet you! :))

Little Jackrabbits said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Little Jackrabbits said...

AWESOME! Your on to a winner here Renae. I love the one with the white boarder. It really makes it pop. :)

The Ink House said...

LOVE. Really good job Renae - colours are amazing, very striking. And I love the daschound peeping through - too cute!

bee said...

Lookin pretty damn awesome! :D