6/28/10

I love life drawing!

Life drawing is a passion of mine and last year I indulged in a term of classes. I was nervous as I hadn't done it since back in my uni days, but I was pleased with some of my pieces and enjoyed it just as much as I used to. My plan is to try something new every year. The previous year I took a course in pottery on the wheel, which I also loved. Vixen Lily now takes up a lot of my personal artistic time along with designing for an exhibition coming up in September. Soon I will post a sneak peak of the direction I am taking for it, but there is still alot of work to be done for it. I think I will have to leave it at that for my artistic endeavours for 2010.




2 comments:

Bertha's Cottage B&B said...

good blocking. like your various subject matter. Great time of year for your heat bags.

L'Arc-en-Ciel said...

¿noʎ ǝɹɐ ʍoɥ ¡oןןǝɥ

you have a nice blog my friend ^^!
if you got time, please visit mine.